Friday, October 3, 2008

What's Up With That?



Today's morning trip to Starbucks was eventful. At first I found this really cool cd packaging that I really liked but alas, I lacked the funds. Then I discovered these tiny little newspapers called Good that Starbucks gives away for free and each week they discuss some different issue. This week was Gas Prices. I thought the tiny newspaper idea was awesome. I showed it to my coworker and he showed me last week's issue, Immigration. I was a bit disturbed by the illustration though. Notice on the Mexican border they show army men with rifles, barbed wire and attack dogs. The Canadian border has playful puppies anad they even have toys to entertain them while "guarding" the border. So it's got me asking, Hey Starbucks, whats up with that?

No comments: